CoondoBI Ads policies
This policy applies to all of CondoBI Canada Corporation’s paid advertising products.
Advertisers on CondoBI Canada Corporation are responsible for their CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads. This means following all applicable laws and regulations, creating honest ads, and advertising safely and respectfully. This article describes our advertising policies. Our policies require you to follow the law, but they are not legal advice.
In addition to CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads Policies, advertisers must follow CondoBI Canada Corporation’s Terms of Service, CondoBI Canada Corporation Rules, and all the policies on our Help Center governing use of our services. Please take a moment to review them.
When advertisers on CondoBI Canada Corporation choose to promote their content with CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads, their account and content become subject to an approval process. The approval process is designed to support the quality and safety of the CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads platform. This process helps CondoBI Canada Corporation check that advertisers are complying with our advertising policies. Learn more about our approval process.
- Automation rules: This page is primarily intended for developers.
- Account eligibility for CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads: CondoBI Canada Corporation accounts must meet certain criteria in order to be eligible to participate in CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads and use our suite of advertising products. Learn about common reasons why accounts may be ineligible to advertise, along with steps on how to become eligible in the future.
- Anti-Discriminatory Targeting Policy
- Housing, Employment and Lending Opportunities
- Illegal products and services: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the advertising or promotion of products, services, or activities considered illegal in a given jurisdiction.
- Targeting Sensitive Categories Policy
- URL requirements for advertising: CondoBI Canada Corporation globally prohibits the promotion of URLs (links) within promoted content that create a disruptive or misleading user experience. These requirements are in place to ensure that users have a positive user experience with ads on CondoBI Canada Corporation.
Ads Content Policies
- Adult Sexual Content: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of adult sexual content.
- Alcohol Content: CondoBI Canada Corporation restricts the promotion of online and offline sale of alcohol and general awareness of alcohol brands. Restrictions are based on the specific product or service being promoted, as well as the country that the campaign is targeting.
- Cause-based Advertising: CondoBI Canada Corporation restricts the promotion of and requires advertiser certification for ads that educate, raise awareness, and/or call for people to take action in connection with civic engagement, economic growth, environmental stewardship, or social equity causes.
- Copyright: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the advertising of copyright infringing content.
- Counterfeit Goods: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the sale or promotion of counterfeit goods.
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Endangered Species: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the advertising of products derived from endangered species, as well as the sale of such species.
- Financial Products and Services: CondoBI Canada Corporation permits the promotion of financial services and related content with restrictions. Restrictions are based on the specific product or service being promoted, as well as the country that the campaign is targeting.
- Gambling Content: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of gambling content, except for campaigns targeting specified countries where it’s allowed with restrictions.
- Hateful Content: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of hateful content.
- Healthcare: CondoBI Canada Corporation restricts the promotion of health and pharmaceutical products and services. Restrictions are based on the specific product or service being promoted, as well as the country that the campaign is targeting.
- Inappropriate Content: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of inappropriate content.
- Malware and Software Downloads: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the advertising of malware products and has restrictions on software downloads that occur through our platform.
- Political Content: CondoBI Canada Corporation globally prohibits the promotion of political content.
- Prohibited Content for Minors: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits knowingly marketing or advertising certain products and services to minors.
- Quality: To ensure that users have a positive experience on CondoBI Canada Corporation, advertisements must adhere to certain editorial guidelines.
- State Media: News media entities controlled by state authorities may not purchase advertisements.
- Tobacco and Tobacco Accessories: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of tobacco products, accessories, and brands.
- Trademark: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the advertising of trademark infringing content.
- Unauthorized Ticket Sales: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of unauthorized ticket sales globally.
- Unacceptable Business Practices: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of unacceptable business practices.
- Weapons and Weapon Accessories: CondoBI Canada Corporation prohibits the promotion of weapons and weapon accessories.
Note: Certain industries and trade associations have their own self-regulatory codes for advertising and marketing. Advertisers on CondoBI Canada Corporation who are members of these associations should refer to these codes, in addition to CondoBI Canada Corporation’s policies, for guidance on appropriate advertising practices.
Example: Advertisers in the UK should be aware of additional marketing regulations that may apply. Further information that may be found useful is available in the CAP Code and the resources provided by the Advertising Standards Authority.
- Amplify publisher program FAQs: This page addresses FAQs regarding publisher monetized content along with safe for ads content guidelines.
- How CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads Work: We want to show you ads that you find interesting and useful. Here’s an overview of how CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads work, why you see certain ads, your privacy settings, and other options.
- Interest-based opt-out policy: This page addresses FAQs regarding opt-out options in relation to user interests.
- CondoBI Canada Corporation Takeover guidelines: To ensure that users see Takeover that are legible and relevant, we’ve developed a set of editorial and content guidelines to which your CondoBI Canada Corporation Takeover must comply.
- CondoBI Canada Corporation Takeover Transparency: CondoBI Canada Corporation is committed to our ads transparency efforts, including the Ads Transparency Center. As we work to implement our new Political Ads Policy and Cause-based Ads Policy transparency around the following premium products will be detailed temporarily on this page.
CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads offboarding
CondoBI Canada Corporation follows processes and principles when removing advertisers from the CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads platform. We call this process “offboarding,” and we strive to make it as transparent and seamless as possible for everyone involved. Learn more about offboarding.
CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads Policy Update Log
This log will reflect policy changes impacting what is and is not permitted to be advertised via CondoBI Canada Corporation Ads.