Check if your practice might be showcased as one of the best:
Prove your Best Financial or Non-Financial Results or a Progress to Be Selected by Condo Directors and Owners
Enter a short description, collaborative information and upload photos about your condo management best practice achievements and click Submit
If your cases are voted by majority of directors and owners your Company will be invited to be a member of Condo Management Best Practice Community that consists of Condo Directors and the Best Condo Service Providers
1. Start typing Condo Name and the rest of the condo info will be filled in automatically.
2. If you noticed an error in the data, please enter correct data inside an appropriate field and list the names of the fields you have corrected in the field #2.
3. Financial achievements might be a good combination of a low condo fee and a wider range of services or it might be some progress expressed as condo fee decreased or quantity of services increased keeping the same condo fee level, or providing more luxurious and expensive services keeping the same condo fee level.
4. High quality Repairs and Replacements provided in financially efficient manner (using new, more effective technologies, or combining a few projects to decrease costs etc. ) is a great example of best practices.
5. Non-financial achievements might be related to:
- using innovative tools that might help to save condo owners money and to create a TRUST using open public tenders to select condo service providers,
- or improved communications with condo owners,
- or owners community involvement in condo management or building improvements,
- or fast feedback on condo owners problems or complains decreased and owners’ satisfaction rate improved etc.